Bulls & Cows - Season 4
Start Date: 1st November 2020
End Date: 30th November 2020
About the Prize:
1. Free 1 Month Netflix subscription.
2. Subscription details :- 1 Screen , 1 Month, Basic Pack
3. If the Organiser fails to deliver a valid Netflix subscription due the any reason, the organiser will try and deliver the equivalent amount in the users currency directly into their bank accounts or through a digital payment medium.
1. You need an Amazon Alexa Mobile App or any Amazon Alexa Enabled Echo Devices.
2. Enable the skill
3. Link your facebook account with the skill. Follow the instructions in the skill to learn more.
4. Play and earn points.
5. The player with the maximum points at the end of the season will win the prize.
1.By entering the competition you agree to the following terms and conditions.
2. The organiser of the competition is Voxogenic Technologies Pvt. Ltd. whose registered office is at: H.No. 1021, Sector 22 B, Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
3. The competition is open to resident from all over the world with no age limit.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Users who have not linked their account are not eligible for the prize.
6. Start date of the competition is 1st November 2020 0000 Hrs GMT.
7. End date of the competition is 30th November 2020 2359 Hrs GMT.
8. Only one Player can win the competition.
9. The winner of the competition will automatically be selected by a computer algorithm. The player with the maximum points at the end of the competition will be selected as the winner.
10. In case of a tie a random winner will be chosen from the top players.
11. The winner will be contacted personally on their email ID linked to their Facebook account within 15 Days after the competition ends.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
13. The leaderboard of the game will reset automatically as soon as the season ends.
14. The organiser reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the organiser.
15. In case of any further issues or queries you can directly contact us at email@example.com